Thursday 10 January 2013

I have a small box that belongs specifically to me and my children. I bought it from a charity shop and inside is love. When we feel quite abundant we put a little love into the box, you can't see it but you can feel it. And if we are feeling a little sad or tired or cranky we can open the lid and out of the box comes all the love that we have been saving for just such a rainy day. It's another favourite object. It's also looking at the nature of invisible, conceptual ideas and notions and how imagination can free us from physical boundaries. Our project Future Textiles is a chance to go beyond today to create a fabricated future.
p.s if you are a stranger to our blog, please do look at Emily's post dated Tuesday 8th January 2013 "my favourite tree in the world" it's very, very lovely   

No comments:

Post a Comment